[Michlib-l] Spaces are still available in the MCLS Community Conversations

Pam Seabolt seaboltp at mcls.org
Mon Feb 6 12:05:22 EST 2023

This message is shared with other email distribution lists, please excuse cross-posting.

As the Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS) prepares to embark on a strategic planning process in 2023, we want to engage with the library community in Indiana and Michigan through a series of Community Conversations.

This engagement process is an opportunity to hear from our community – staff from libraries and affiliated associations and organizations throughout Indiana and Michigan - about their aspirations and concerns. The knowledge gathered will help inform MCLS's future priorities as we plan how to serve you more fully over the next several years. You don’t need to be an expert; come share your perspective!

We will facilitate 12 virtual Community Conversations via Zoom between Feb. 6 and 18 at a variety of times. Some conversations have filled, but spaces are still available in several sessions. The Conversations are open to any library staff in any type of library in Indiana and Michigan. For more information, including dates, times, and links to register, please visit https://www.mcls.org/engagement/community-conversations-2023. Once you register, you will receive a link to join us. Spots are limited, so reserve your space today!

We look forward to engaging with you!

Pamela Seabolt (she/her)
Manager - Engagement, Consulting, and Training
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
seaboltp at mcls.org<mailto:seaboltp at mcls.org>
517-489-4069

[cid1814555188*8b7da296-f331-4281-8a7d-9858be9d343b]
mcls.org<https://www.mcls.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/mclsorg> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-collaborative-for-library-services>