[Michlib-l] Zoom presenter recommendation

Laura Brown lbrown at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
Mon Feb 6 12:43:41 EST 2023

Last week, CDL hosted Claire Evans and her Zoom presentation, "The Great
British Baking Tour."   As a former UK resident and travel consultant she
gave us a delightful culinary tour of the UK inspired by “The Great British
Baking Show” television series, and even included recipes. I learned of her
through a national Zoom presenter webinar series, so I'm sure she would be
new to most Michigan libraries. She has quite the list of other UK-inspired
presentations. Check out her website: https://teawithclaire.com/events/

We had great attendance with many patrons telling me how much they enjoyed
the program!
Cheers,
Laura

* <http://goog_1374280866>*
*Laura Brown*
She/Her/Hers
*Adult Librarian*
Information Services
Chelsea District Library
p: 734.475.8732 X224
f: 734.475.6190
a: 221 S. Main Street | Chelsea | MI | 48118
w: chelseadistrictlibrary.org  e: lbrown at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
[image: https://mobilecdl.org/]