[Michlib-l] *reminder* - Remembering Debbi Schaubman - share your story

Scott Garrison garrisons at mcls.org
Thu Feb 9 12:37:13 EST 2023

-Please excuse cross-posting, and please share as widely as possible-

Hi everyone,

Just a gentle reminder to share your memories of working with and knowing Debbi Schaubman by February 15. Thanks to those who have already shared their stories with us.

Thank you,

Scott

Scott Garrison (he/him/his)
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
517-489-4071
garrisons at mcls.org<mailto:garrisons at mcls.org>
Schedule a meeting with me<https://calendly.com/garrisons/>

[79CQlAgUJDgAIOSGCBBh6IYIIInmQIASoMAGGEEk5IYYUWXohhhCqo0EAGRfEHomy4wPZIHls85UOIKq7IYosuvghjjDLOSKMjDVBxRgQ+5NBADm+IsUUf8RlVY5FGHolkkkouyWSTqr1xogAVTDllHwAIYEMzTm7JZZdefglmmGLW1oYPEZzx1FN9BGDDAaaNCWeccs5JZ5120khCA1Mc8IELHFM08Oadgg5KaKEnhh6KaKKKLspoo44+Cmmkkk5KaaWWXopppppuymmnnn4KaqiixhYIADs=]
mcls.org<https://www.mcls.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/mclsorg> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-collaborative-for-library-services>