[Michlib-l] Hotspot Advice

Wendy Chapman w.chapman at buchananlibrary.com
Thu Feb 9 15:00:07 EST 2023

Hello!  We've been circulating Hotspots as part of our Library of Things collection for some time now, but are considering alternatives to our current service provider.  For those who are dealing with Hotspots who do you use as a service provider?  How many Hotspots are you circulating?  Do you have issues with Hotspots "slowing down" or hitting a "data limit" even though you have them on un unlimited plan?  How is customer service with your provider?  Any other advice regarding circulation time limits/renewals?  How often do you find that you have Hotspots sitting on the shelf not circulating?  Any advice in this area would be appreciated.  You can e-mail me directly at w.chapman at buchananlibrary.com<mailto:w.chapman at buchananlibrary.com> with your thoughts.  Thanks!

Wendy L. Chapman
Library of Things Manager

Buchanan District Library
     269.695.3681