[Michlib-l] Discover ways to boost your wellbeing with this virtual MCLS workshop!

Jenny Kobiela-Mondor kobielamondorj at mcls.org
Mon Feb 13 09:00:22 EST 2023

Spots are filling fast for the Midwest Collaborative for Library Services wellbeing workshop, "Break Out of Burnout and Rebalance Your Life." In this interactive virtual workshop, we will help you learn how to combat fatigue and burnout by exploring ways to live out your values, practice mindfulness and self-compassion, ideas to bring out the best in yourself and others, and to understand the importance of rest and recovery.

MCLS Library Strategists Jenny Kobiela-Mondor and Lissa Krull will facilitate this three-hour virtual workshop. Spaces are still available for the workshops on Tuesday, March 21, from 9 a.m. to noon, and Thursday, April 13, from 9 a.m. to noon. To register or for more information, please visit the MCLS Store at https://mcls.corsizio.com/.

We hope you can join us as we work to boost wellbeing through small shifts in thinking and practice - no matter your role at the library.

Jenny Kobiela-Mondor (she/her/hers)
Library Strategist
Engagement, Consulting, and Training Team
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
(517) 481-2013
kobielamondorj at mcls.org<mailto:kobielamondorj at mcls.org>

[cid:image001.png at 01D93F89.99997220]<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org> [cid:image002.png at 01D93F89.99997220] <https://twitter.com/mclsorg>  [cid:image003.png at 01D93F89.99997220] <https://mcls.org/>