[Michlib-l] Library Director Position Posting - Columbia Township Library

Jennifer Amormino columbiatwplibrary at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 12:33:34 EST 2023

The Columbia Township Board of Trustees is seeking candidates for the
position of Library Director of the Columbia Township Library.  The
Columbia Township Library is a Class I library located in Unionville, MI.
The Library is a member of the White Pine Library Cooperative, and
completed a $1.1 million remodel and expansion of its facilities in March
2021.

This position is part-time, averaging 20 hours per week, no benefits,
flexible schedule, relaxed atmosphere. We have a great staff of one
Assistant Director, one Librarian, two Clerks and one Page.  Please see the
attached full position description for more details.

Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to
clerk at columbiatownshipmi.com. The deadline for applications is March 1,
2023.
Sincerely,
Jennifer