[Michlib-l] Health Insurance

Mihalich, Tom tmihalich at sccl.lib.mi.us
Fri Feb 24 12:05:15 EST 2023

Hello,

As far as SCCLS goes, we do offer health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield for full time employees. This isn't connected to the library specifically but rather through the county benefits for FT. There's no stipend. I'm not sure if there's any difference between benefits and administration levels here.

Thomas A. Mihalich, MLIS
Reference/Youth Services
St. Clair County Library
tmihalich at sccl.lib.mi.us