[Michlib-l] Snow Day Pay?

Susan Bach stiriz_bach at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 10:49:42 EST 2023

 Our staff members are paid for the days they are scheduled but can't work because the library is closed due to hazardous weather or power outage.
Susan Bach, Tecumseh District Library
    On Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 10:38:19 AM EST, Director via Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

 Good morning everyone,
With the recent bad weather, my Board is discussing whether or not to pay employees when the library closes due to inclement weather. I'm curious what other libraries do when it comes to paying employees (part-time, full-time, salaried) during times when the library is closed due to weather - please share your experiences & I will compile if there is interest.
Thank you,Kelsey Rutkowski