[Michlib-l] MiLibraryQuest - Dungeons and Dragons

MiLibrary Quest milibraryquest at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 08:30:00 EST 2023

Hello,

All libraries in Michigan are invited to participate in MiLibraryQuest:
Winter 2023, an online event for teens throughout the state.

The Quest will begin on February 1.  The theme will be Dungeons and
Dragons.  Teens will solve riddles, participate in the quest, and enter for
a chance to win a prize from their library.

This is our 5th biannual Quest.  The format this time will be different
from previous Quests.  Instead of clues on each library's website, the
Quest will be housed primarily on the MiLibraryQuest website.

The format change will make it even easier for your library to participate.
All you need to do is:
1. sign up to participate (here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZbYK_o_GM_XHA-N0TDXe7K4cpfExqh7NvcO2hr5vrDeMWPg/viewform>)
and
2. award a prize to a teen from your library who participates (at the end
of the Quest).
The prize can be anything you choose - a book, a gift card, a leftover
Summer Reading prize, whatever you choose!

We will also provide publicity information.  How you choose to publicize
the Quest - online, in your library, in your community - is up to you.

It's a fun program for your teens with very little time commitment from you!

If you'd like to participate, please sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZbYK_o_GM_XHA-N0TDXe7K4cpfExqh7NvcO2hr5vrDeMWPg/viewform>
by
Friday, January 13.

All participating libraries are invited to our Zoom meeting next Wednesday
afternoon (January 11) to see details of this Quest.  We will send the Zoom
link to all libraries who sign up.  If you have any questions in the
meantime, please let us know at milibraryquest at gmail.com.

The Quest Team
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/MiLibrary-Quest-101788845136786> ~
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/milibraryquest/> ~ Website