[Michlib-l] Genealogy Webinars available in Niche Academy

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Tue Jan 17 16:00:10 EST 2023

I noticed the December PCI webinar on Genealogy had a number of positive comments in the evaluations so I wanted to send a note out reminding folks that all the PCI webinars are recorded and added to our Library of Michigan Niche Staff Skills Academy for use anytime.

When you are in Niche you can search the term genealogy to find a number of other webinars on the topic as well.

  *   Frustrated in Your Genealogy Search? Try the Census (Dec 22)
  *   Beginning Genealogy: Free Resources
  *   Memorial Records: Researching Cemeteries for Genealogy
  *   Intermediate Genealogy: Census Records
  *   Using Graveyard Genealogy for Frightfully Good Results
  *   From Genealogy to Genetics: Library Programming to Explore Your Roots

You can find a link to the LM Niche Staff Skills Academy from our Continuing Education page, www.michigan.gov/libraryce<http://www.michigan.gov/libraryce>

For live PCI Webinars every Wednesday afternoon check out our CE Calendar and register<https://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/libraries/ce/intro/lm-continuing-education-opportunities>.

Let us know if you have questions.

Shannon

This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.

Shannon White
Library Development Manager
Library of Michigan, 702 W. Kalamazoo, Lansing, MI 48909
Whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:Whites29 at michigan.gov>  517-335-1507 | www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan>