[Michlib-l] "Be Prepared for Car Ownership" Virtual Workshop for Teens w/ Chaya Milchtein (1/26)

Colleen Kingsbury ckingsbury at plymouthlibrary.org
Tue Jan 17 16:23:15 EST 2023

Hello all (please excuse the cross-posting),

Plymouth District Library is hosting a virtual workshop presented by Chaya
Milchtein, aka the Mechanic Shop Femme <https://mechanicshopfemme.com/>,
about the fundamentals of owning a car on Thursday, January 26nd from
6:30-8:00pm. Please feel free to share this information with your patrons
or colleagues!

Chaya is an automotive educator and empowerment speaker, and I find her
focus on teaching women and the LGBT+ community about cars to be super
admirable! This class is intended for teens/young adults but we certainly
welcome interested parents, as well as anyone out there interested in
checking out Chaya's work. This program was originally scheduled for
November, and I know at that time some of you were interested in feeling
out whether you'd like to hire her as well!

Registration is required and you can do so here
<https://plymouth.librarycalendar.com/event/be-prepared-car-ownership-class-teens-and-young-adults-0>
.
 Be Prepared for Car Ownership Poster.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Euq2vNLa9AU0UwCwfp-4130dI9D4J7_A/view?usp=drive_web>

--

*Colleen Kingsbury *(she/her) | Teen Services Librarian
Plymouth District Library | 223 S. Main St | Plymouth, MI 48170