[Michlib-l] Computer guest pass question

Deb Craig shuttered1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 08:42:54 EST 2023

We ask to see I.D. once we've determined they don't in fact, have a library
card. Some of our patrons don't carry their cards
so will ask for a pass instead. A pass will get them 1 hour on a computer
with the option to extend for another hour depending on how full the
computers are.

For years there was a limit to how much they could owe us and still be able
to use the computers.
A few years ago that policy was set aside as an equity issue, I believe.

Deb Craig
Circulation Services
Willard Public Library
7 W. Van Buren St.