[Michlib-l] Administrative Position open in Kalamazoo, Michigan

Liz Lorbeer Elizabeth.Lorbeer at med.wmich.edu
Mon Jan 30 17:46:47 EST 2023

Hello Colleagues:

A hardy hello from beautiful Kalamazoo, Michigan. It's 16 degrees, yet I'm sure someone in Michigan has it much colder, so I should not complain! So instead, I am writing to get the word out about an open position at Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of Medicine (WMed).  The medical library and student affairs department share a full-time administrative assistant position. The position is open now here<https://careers-wmich.icims.com/jobs/2049/administrative-assistant/job>.  It's an hourly position, and WMed allows for WFH.

Sincerely,
Liz Lorbeer

Elizabeth (Liz) Lorbeer, EdM, MLS, AHIP-D | she/her/hers
Chair, Department of Medical Library & Professor
med.wmich.edu/library

This electronic message is intended for the named recipient(s) only, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the named recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.