[Michlib-l] Question regarding fraudulent checks

Jennifer Noble jnoble at detroitpubliclibrary.org
Thu Jul 6 15:05:52 EDT 2023

Hi all,

This thread reminded me of a story I just saw in the news - thought it might be worth a share!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2023/07/05/usps-mail-theft-check-fraud-carrier-robberies/70348511007/

Sounds like trying to pay with credit cards or online payment systems might be safer at this time (barring any cyber attacks, of course).

Jen

​Jennifer Noble (she/hers)

Librarian II, PL/MAL

Detroit Public Library