[Michlib-l] Call for Presenter Recommendations for upcoming Adult Services Presenter Showcase

Katie Rothley krothley at northvillelibrary.org
Thu Jul 6 16:37:37 EDT 2023

Dear Libraryland,

I've been collecting responses to a survey regarding holding a virtual (possibly hybrid) presenter showcase this fall/winter with a resounding 100% yes from TLN respondents. Because of this, I'm going to go ahead and ask for recommendations for presenters to be considered for our consortium presenter showcase that we typically hold annually.

If you or your library has a presenter, performer, some kind of expert or leader that you've either hosted before and isn't well known in the library circuit, OR you are interested in hearing more about someone out of curiosity, please use this Google form to add your contact information and the potential presenter's info: [ https://forms.gle/aVvuDdmF1FqSUFKD7 | Presenter Showcase Submissions. ] Please submit your suggestions by the end of this month, Monday, July 31st for consideration. If you are close with a presenter, feel welcome to share the link with them to fill out independently.

I will be reaching out to the two libraries that offered to help plan this event in the coming weeks and am waiting to hear back from TLN about possible dates/times for a virtual event. If it we are able to hold it virtual/hybrid, I'm hoping we can offer this showcase to libraries throughout michlib. :)

Thanks!

Katie Rothley, MLIS
Marketing & Public Relations Librarian
Northville District Library