[Michlib-l] Friends Seed Library

Mary K O'Kelly mary.okelly at wmich.edu
Mon Jul 10 10:21:51 EDT 2023

I recommend starting with the Michigan Seed Library Network: https://miseedlibrary.org/?page_id=22

There's a link on that page to a PowerPoint presentation, "Reconsidering the Seed Library," that we are using to plan our seed library. It lays it all out very logically and gives some great starting tips.

Our seed library will be brand new this fall and we'd be interested in talking with other libraries that do this, too. We even can host a video call with multiple locations if anyone else is interested.

Mary O'Kelly (she/her)
Associate Dean for Education and User Services
University Libraries
Western Michigan University
mary.okelly at wmich.edu<mailto:mary.okelly at wmich.edu>