[Michlib-l] Books up for grabs

Betsy Myers mmyers at tadl.org
Mon Jul 17 11:40:12 EDT 2023

The titles listed in the link below were book club kits we just weeded.  In
a perfect world, one person will email me and say, "I will take them all!".
But...more realistically, email me with what you would like (with your
RIDES code).   I will *try* and update the list as we go so you can see
what is left. Each title is a quick catalog link if you need to jog your
memory about a title or two. There are a couple that go out to Goodreads
because (gah!) I neglected to order them for the regular collection.  But
enough about my mistakes...

Ready to choose your titles? Click *HERE
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZbSNKeLzRfbAdfLnva4ld-BiOk1Ly1R1v1KanTZTK3o/edit?usp=sharing>*

--
*Betsy Myers*
Reference Department