[Michlib-l] Trustee Training Workshop in September

Lisa Waskin lwaskin at superiordistrictlibrary.org
Mon Jul 17 12:57:23 EDT 2023

PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR BOARDS

As this year's Chair of the UPRLC Conference, I would like to invite you to attend a very special program here in the Upper Peninsula.  On September 13th, Clare Membiela will be holding a Trustee Training workshop at the Bayliss Public Library, part of the Superior District Library, in Sault Ste Marie, for 3pm-5pm.  This half-day pre-session begins with lunch from Wicked Sister, provided by the Bayliss Friends of the Library, followed by the UPRLC Board meeting.  At two o'clock, we will split into two sessions.  One will be geared towards Trustee Training with Clare.  The other will be a Team-Building workshop with Scott Garrison from MCLS.  While this is a UPRLC Conference, non-members are also invited to attend.

To register, please go to:   https://form.jotform.com/231694409547162

For more information or questions about the conference, please contact me at lwaskin at superiordistrictlibrary.org<mailto:lwaskin at superiordistrictlibrary.org> or Dillon Geshel at dgeshel at superiorlandlibrary.org<mailto:dgeshel at superiorlandlibrary.org>

Thank you, and we hope to see you there.

Lisa Waskin, District Director
Superior District Library
541 Library Drive
Sault Sainte Marie, MI 49783