[Michlib-l] MLA 2023 Annual Conference - Vendor Prospectus

Dillon Geshel dgeshel at superiorlandlibrary.org
Tue Jul 25 10:05:24 EDT 2023

Good Morning!

This year, the Michigan Library Association Annual Conference will be held in Kalamazoo, October 18 - 20. The conference planning workgroup is excited to share our 2023 Vendor Prospectus, which details further conference information and a variety of support options for interested vendors and sponsors. You can find the 2023 Vendor Prospectus linked from the annual conference partnership opportunities page here:

https://www.milibraries.org/vendor-and-sponsor-opportunities

The Michigan Library Association Annual Conference has offered access to hundreds of current and future library leaders from public, academic, school, tribal and special libraries of all sizes from across the state. This event provides a unique setting for library professionals to gain new skills, explore emerging trends, and make important connections.

Supporting MLA 2023 will provide the platform to build relationships and strengthen your company's image and credibility. We welcome back our long-time supporters and look forward to engaging with new organizations and partners. There are various ways to be involved, but these packages are not set in stone - so if you have ideas, let's talk possibilities!

Thank you,

Dillon

--
Dillon Geshel, Director
Superiorland Library Cooperative

Visit our website at www.superiorlandlibrary.org<http://www.superiorlandlibrary.org/>

[cid:c16a0bfa-1601-48fc-af85-598bfc782329]