[Michlib-l] FREE event--tonight

Betsy Myers mmyers at tadl.org
Tue Jul 25 14:31:16 EDT 2023

I thought the FREE might grab your eye!  :)  I just love authors who take
time out of their busy schedules and donate time to libraries.  Tonight we
host Suzanne Woods Fisher--WOW!  I am so very excited that I may not be
able to speak when I meet her on Zoom.  Suzanne.Woods.Fisher.  How
wonderful.  And the best part?! You can join us too! Anyone from anywhere
can join in, meet her, talk about her latest book and learn about the
history of ice cream.  Pretty appropriate on this 90 degree day during
National Ice Cream Month.  Just register at tadl.org/icecream and then
follow the registration link at 6:30pm.

I hope to see you there!

--