[Michlib-l] The Website Formerly Known as Twitter

AD Jeffrey Babbitt dorjb at llcoop.org
Thu Jul 27 10:51:26 EDT 2023

We have been discussing exiting X (former Twitter), as it has never been an effective tool of communication for us. I think it's still a decent place to connect professionally, although you have to expect Moms for Liberty and others will be peeking in on the conversations, so I'm keeping my personal account there for the time being. But as a library, almost 100% certain we're getting out.

Jeffrey Babbitt, MLIS
Director
Dorr Township Library
1804 Sunset Dr.