[Michlib-l] Clinton Macomb Public Library is hiring - Part-time Collection Management Assistant

Lisa Hernandez lhernandez at cmpl.org
Tue Jun 6 10:42:25 EDT 2023

Clinton Macomb Public Library is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Part-time Collection Management Assistant.  This person will be responsible primarily for cataloging new materials, assist in mail distribution, delivery & processing of new materials and keeping the catalog up to date.  This person will be based out of our Main Library and will work 22.5 hours a week.

Please visit our website for the full job post and application: https://cmpl.org/employment/

We look forward to hearing from you soon!