[Michlib-l] Virtual Author Event with Adrian Tchaikovsky

Annaka Koster akoster at herrickdl.org
Wed Jun 7 10:56:28 EDT 2023

Hello, Michlib friends,

My name is Annaka Koster, a Public Services Librarian at Herrick District Library in Holland, MI. We're hosting Adrian Tchaikovsky, the award-winning author of a frankly staggering number of sci-fi/fantasy books, for a virtual author event on June 17 at 2:00pm. I've attached a PDF of the event flier, and here's a link to the event listing<https://herrickdl.bibliocommons.com/events/644aa265ea1323360019d0e4> on our website.

Please sign up if you're interested and pass it around to any other sci-fi/fantasy fans in your orbit!

---

Afternoon with an Author: Adrian Tchaikovsky

Join us in virtually welcoming internationally acclaimed author Adrian Tchaikovsky! Adrian Tchaikovsky has written over thirty science fiction and fantasy books, including the Arthur C. Clarke Award-winning Children of Time. In his works, Adrian Tchaikovsky explores themes of artificial intelligence, evolution, and consciousness (both human and otherwise) in epically fantastical and interstellar worlds.

After registering<https://herrickdl.bibliocommons.com/events/644aa265ea1323360019d0e4>, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the Zoom event. You'll also receive a reminder email with the same link the day before the event.

---

Annaka Koster
Public Services Librarian
Herrick District Library