[Michlib-l] JOB POSTING: Resource Management Librarian, Michigan School of Psychology, Farmington Hills, MI

Swanberg, Stephanie sswanberg at msp.edu
Tue Jun 13 12:48:25 EDT 2023

Hello Michigan Libraries!

*Apologies for any cross-postings...*

The Michigan School of Psychology (MSP) in Farmington Hills has an
immediate opening for a full-time Resource Management Librarian in our
library!

This position's primary responsibilities will be management of our
electronic resources, ILS, and vendor relations along with shared
responsibilities in library services (reference, curriculum and research
support, and ILL). See the full posting and information about how to apply
here: https://msp.edu/employment/

If you value being part of a tight-knit, collaborative community, our
school and library may be for you! We support a thriving graduate school
focused on teaching, learning, and scholarship in clinical psychology. The
graduates of our Masters and Doctoral programs go on to become licensed
therapists and mental health professionals in many clinical, education,
research, and other settings.

If you have questions about the position, our library, or MSP, please don't
hesitate to reach out to me at sswanberg at msp.edu!

Stephanie

*Stephanie Swanberg, *MSI, AHIP
User Services Librarian
Adjunct Faculty
Michigan School of Psychology
p: 248.476.1122, ext. 133
f: 248.476.1125
w: www.msp.edu <https://msp.edu>
Pronouns: she, her, hers
Book an appointment <https://calendar.app.google/BYmdCYrdcjVegMkw6> with me
F   O   L   L   O   W      M   S   P   :    [image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/mspedu/> [image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/school/michigan-school-of-psychology/> [image:
Twitter] <https://twitter.com/mspedu/>