[Michlib-l] Rubber bands

Syntha Green syntha.green at baldwinlib.org
Wed Jun 14 17:40:13 EDT 2023

Hello Michigan peeps!
Forever ago our Admin brought us a giant box of rubber bands that are like
7/8" in diameter in the hopes that we could use them for crafts. We have
used them for Tie Dye, we have made spoon catapults etc, etc and now we
would like the box to go away (reno is nearing). If you would like an
abundance of rubber bands (box says there were approx 7100 originally and
it looks to be 3/4 full) I would be happy to send them your way, or split
it into halves or thirds but there will be no counting (I promise it
doesn't even look like we used any). They originally were used to rubber
band the cash register receipt rolls, so if you want them for that too?
Rides code, and this plethora of rubber bands can be yours.
Syntha
--
Syntha Green
She, her