[Michlib-l] Program recommendation

GADL YouthServices grantlibraryys at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 17:42:03 EDT 2023

We just had Cameron for the first time yesterday.  We had over 200 in
attendance.  He is hilarious and so entertaining.  Everyone loved him.  He
is an amazing magician too!  Well worth the money!  Make sure to have him
come to your library sometime if you haven't already.  He started off our
SRP with a HUGE BANG!!!!!!!!  Parents loved him too!!!!

*Shelly Patterson,*
*Youth Serv**ices *

Grant Area District Library
122 Elder St
Grant, MI 49327
231-834-5713
www.grantlibrary.net

*"A book is a magical thing that lets you travel to far-away places without
ever leaving your chair."*
*--Katrina Mayer*