[Michlib-l] Program Recommendation

Autumn Smith smith at blissfieldlibrary.org
Mon Jun 19 11:44:44 EDT 2023

Greetings friends!

 We just had an amazing program from Mr. Evan at Music at the Blissful and
I wanted to share our experience for anyone looking to book an amazing
children's music program for next Summer. Evan started his performance with
a warm up to get all the kids comfortable. He even learned all of their
names and referred to them by name throughout the entire show. Evan was
very skilled at readjusting as needed to accomodate the group of very young
children. One toddler started to get fussy and within 30 seconds, Evan had
switched gears and rengaged the fussy toddler and we were back to smiles!
Evan engaged our most reluctant little patrons and encouraged them to let
loose and have fun and even made the older siblings feel welcomed, special
and important.

We also got great patron feedback on this program as well.

 Here's his webiste for more information:
 https://www.musicattheblissful.com/

  Autumn Smith
 Assistant Director

  The Schultz-Holmes Memorial Library
 407 South Lane Street
 Blissfield, MI 49228
 517-486-2858
 517-486-3565 (fax)
 www.blissfieldlibrary.org
 Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!