[Michlib-l] Oakland Community College- Dean of Academic Support Services

Kamps Tsao, Wendy A wakampst at oaklandcc.edu
Tue Jun 20 12:43:08 EDT 2023

OCC seeks an individual who thrives in a collaborative, fast paced,  and diverse environment to serve as Dean of Academic Support Services. This position is responsible for the Academic Support Centers (ASCs), the Accessibility Compliance Center and Educational Support Services (ACCESS) Departments, the testing center and the Libraries college-wide. The primary responsibility of the Dean is to support the academic mission and purpose of the College and serve as an academic leader.

Follow this link for a full description and information regarding the application process: https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/oaklandcc/jobs/4085747/dean-of-academic-support-services<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.schooljobs.com_careers_oaklandcc_jobs_4085747_dean-2Dof-2Dacademic-2Dsupport-2Dservices&d=DwMFaQ&c=una-pXNGImYYzRFBqkF0Hz9PeRCFg3resbd87RWzT8U&r=nfgQq70oYkJJBvq0H8kB9uzv7s-H2MB0Lve2GenW4Vs&m=wAUaWHu4_Ty_EJfzICKl9K6zOzzqGHXNQ6z439taYgkAOhFE-TXfruOYo6p-I6jz&s=cdKQiGwCVKJJkoq2pCzA88y4QcM-MQSUA1WT_1lJ01o&e=>

Please note that the closing date for this posting is Sunday July 2. An August start date is anticipated for this position.
Wendy Kamps Tsao
Pronouns: she, her, hers<https://www.mypronouns.org/>
Faculty Librarian
Oakland Community College, Auburn Hills Campus
248.232.4132
wakampst at oaklandcc.edu<mailto:wakampst at oaklandcc.edu>

"A library is a house of hope. It's a place where we all, whatever our situation, can feed our ideas and develop our dreams." - Doug Wilhelm