[Michlib-l] Michigan Activity Pass: New Software Now Live!

Jean Fellows progcoord at gladl.org
Wed Jun 21 15:50:19 EDT 2023

We really need a new digital logo to complete the marketing please.

On Wed, Jun 21, 2023 at 3:44 PM Winter, Donna via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> The new MAP sight looks fantastic! Kudos to all involved.
>
> <http://www.livoniapubliclibrary.org>
>
> *Donna Winter*
> Assistant Branch Librarian
> Livonia Public Library
> (734) 466-2675
> dwinter at livoniapubliclibrary.org
> *www.livoniapubliclibrary.org <http://www.livoniapubliclibrary.org>*
>
>   <https://www.facebook.com/livonialibrary/>
> <https://twitter.com/livonia_library>
> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC81D_yBDdwEXucKYYvCnXOQ>
>
> This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
> which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If the
> reader of the message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
> agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you
> are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
> communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and/or
> ------------------------------

Jean Fellows
(she/hers)
Programming Coordinator
Grand Ledge Area District Library
131 E. Jefferson St.,
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
517-627-7014

*The Grand Ledge Area District Library is situated on ancestral,
traditional and contemporary lands of the Anishinaabeg – Three Fires
Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa and Potawatomi peoples-- land ceded in the
1819 Treaty of Saginaw. For more information, see the article from Central
Michigan University
Library:https://blogs.cmich.edu/library/2019/11/26/the-1819-treaty-of-saginaw/#:~:text=In%20the%201819%20treaty%2C%20the,living%20on%20the%20ceded%20territory.