[Michlib-l] Upcoming Meet the Author Virtual Program Dearborn Library

Lodge, Daniel dlodge at dearborn.gov
Thu Jun 22 17:26:33 EDT 2023

Everyone - I hope you can join us for the following Meet The Author Virtual Conversation here at the Dearborn Library:

  *   Tuesday, July 11th at 6:30pm - Jonathan Eig, author of Ali: A Life and Luckiest Man: The Life and Death of Lou Gehrig, will be talking with us on Zoom regarding his newest New York Times Best Seller King: A Life. Hailed as the new definitive biography of Martin Luther King, Eig mixes new revelatory research with accessible storytelling to offer an MLK for our times.
The Zoom conversation will be projected in our Library Auditorium. Copies of the book will be available for purchase before and after the program. To register for the program, please visit our Library website (www.dearbornlibrary.org<http://www.dearbornlibrary.org>) and click on the Events Calendar link.
Dan Lodge
Librarian I Adult Services
Dearborn Public Library
Dearborn, MI