[Michlib-l] Upcoming Meet The Author Virtual Talk with Will Schwalbe

Lodge, Daniel dlodge at dearborn.gov
Mon Jun 26 10:45:50 EDT 2023

Everyone - I hope you can take advantage of this great opportunity tomorrow night at 6:30pm! We will be talking on Zoom with author and editor Will Schwalbe regarding his new book We Should Not Be Friends. It's a memoir of an improbable and life-changing friendship over the course of forty years.

You can register for the program by visiting the Library website (www.dearbornlibrary.org<http://www.dearbornlibrary.org>) and click on the Events Calendar and registration link.

The talk will be projected in our Library Auditorium. Copies of Mr. Schwalbe's book will be available for purchase before and after the event.

Dan Lodge

Librarian I Adult Services

Dearborn Public Library

Dearborn, MI