[Michlib-l] Closing March 5th: Feedback on Recent Wayne State MLIS Graduates

Stephen Bajjaly dx1042 at wayne.edu
Thu Mar 2 13:00:56 EST 2023

If you have hired or worked with any recent Wayne State MLIS graduates, please take the time to let us know what you think. The Wayne State University School of Information Sciences (WSU SIS) regularly reviews and updates its master's program curriculum as part of the school's continuous improvement process. Your comments and evaluation will help us see where we stand and what changes to our program you would recommend.  The survey closes on Sunday, March 5, 2023.  Thank you for your time!

Click the link below to complete our brief survey.

https://waynestate.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cAtQfm7qpve1kns

Stephen T. Bajjaly
Professor, School of Information Sciences
Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
e:  bajjaly at wayne.edu<mailto:bajjaly at wayne.edu>   w: sis.wayne.edu<http://sis.wayne.edu/>