[Michlib-l] Library Director Position Posting - Columbia Township Library -EXTENDED

Jennifer Amormino columbiatwplibrary at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 15:26:34 EST 2023

We have extended our search for a director until March 12, 2023. The attachment reflects the update. Thank you. -

The Columbia Township Board of Trustees is seeking candidates for the position of Library Director of the Columbia Township Library.  The Columbia Township Library is a Class I library located in Unionville, MI.  The Library is a member of the White Pine Library Cooperative, and completed a $1.1 million remodel and expansion of its facilities in March 2021.

This position is part-time, averaging 20+ hours per week, flexible schedule ,no benefits, relaxed atmosphere. We have a great staff of one Assistant Director, one Librarian, two Clerks and one Page.  Please see the attached full position description for more details.

Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to clerk at columbiatownshipmi.com <mailto:clerk at columbiatownshipmi.com> . The deadline for applications is March 12, 2023.

--

Paula Link

Assistant Director