[Michlib-l] One Week to MCLS's Virtual Dialogue!

Jenny Kobiela-Mondor kobielamondorj at mcls.org
Wed Mar 8 16:03:18 EST 2023

Join the Midwest Collaborative for Library Services as we gather over Zoom with library staff from all over Indiana and Michigan one week from today, on Wednesday, March 15, at 10:30am-noon Eastern (9:30-11am Central). Register now at https://www.mcls.org/training-events/events/virtual-dialogues-2023. Come learn and share together with us as we discuss cultivating a flexible mindset.

Our Virtual Dialogues aren't a webinar or workshop, but instead are an opportunity for librarians and library workers at all levels and in all library types to talk about issues impacting their work. During the dialogue, we will spend time sharing thoughts, ideas, and insights with other participants. Because these are conversations and most learning will be done with peers in breakout rooms, sessions will not be recorded; we hope you can join us live.

Additional dialogues are planned for May 11, July 11, September 14, and November 8, on topics that are important to you! You can register at the link for one, a few, or all of the dialogues. We look forward to connecting with you!

Jenny Kobiela-Mondor (she/her)
Library Strategist
Engagement, Consulting, & Training
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
517-481-2013
kobielamondorj at mcls.org<mailto:kobielamondorj at mcls.org>
[cid:image001.png at 01D951D7.7EC7C4A0]
mcls.org<https://www.mcls.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/mclsorg> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-collaborative-for-library-services>