[Michlib-l] Job Posting EXTENDED -- University of Michigan-Dearborn

Heidi Keppen Palmer hkeppen at umich.edu
Mon Mar 13 12:16:37 EDT 2023

Hi everyone,

We have extended the application window for our Head, Access Services
position until Tuesday, March 21. More information below!

The University of Michigan-Dearborn seeks an energetic, innovative,
service-oriented and collaborative professional to serve as the Head,
Access Services for the Mardigian Library. This position is a member of the
senior management team of the library and the ideal candidate will bring
substantial academic library knowledge and customer service experience to
the position.The successful individual will provide strong leadership for
the Access Services department as well as the Mardigian Library by
demonstrating strong interpersonal communication, critical thinking,
analytical, decision making, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.

For further information and to apply go to:
https://careers.umich.edu/job_detail/230947/head-access-services

Heidi Keppen Palmer
LTS Librarian - Mardigian Library
University of Michigan-Dearborn
313-583-5401 | she/they

My workday may be different than yours. Please do not feel obligated to
respond outside of your normal working hours.

Connect with the Mardigian!
      <https://instagram.com/mardigianlibrary/>
<http://twitter.com/#!/MardigianLib>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dearborn-MI/Mardigian-Library/67832143686>