[Michlib-l] Program recommendation: Bailey Sisoy-Moore, Author Rosie: A Detroit Herstory

David Stokes dstokes at milfordlibrary.info
Tue Mar 21 13:14:13 EDT 2023

Hello there,

Last night we hosted Bailey Sisoy-Moore, author of *Rosie: A Detroit
Herstory** & *owner of Detroit History Tours, for a presentation on Rosie
the Riveter.

If you’ve not had Bailey out to your library I *highly* recommend her.  Her
presentation was entertaining, engaging and, dare I say, riveting.

The Detroit History Tours also offers several other
Detroit/Michigan-related presentations, and we’ll most likely have her back
in the future.

David M. Stokes
Adult Services Librarian
Adult Services Dept.
Milford Public Library
330 Family Dr.
Milford, MI 48381
248-684-0845, ext. 305
dstokes at milfordlibrary.info

*"The first chapter sells the book; the last chapter sells the next
book."-Mickey Spillane*