[Michlib-l] digitization vendors

Michael McCullough mmccullough at willard.lib.mi.us
Wed Mar 22 13:00:55 EDT 2023

I received word that Vital Records Control, long our vendor for outsourcing
digitization jobs, is closing its Grand Rapids location as part of a
company-wide consolidation of sites.

I don't know yet what options VRC will have for us, but I'm curious about
vendors other libraries may be using and your experience with them. Thank
you.

Mac

--

“Humans don’t mind hardship, in fact they thrive on it; what they mind is
not feeling necessary. Modern society has perfected the art of making

― Sebastian Junger, "Tribe: On Homecoming and Belonging"