[Michlib-l] Economist paper copy search

Sonya Evans sevans at laschools.us
Thu Mar 30 14:16:50 EDT 2023

Hi everyone!
I have a patron looking for a paper copy of the Economist magazine back
from December of 2022.  The issue she is looking for is the one with the
Best Books of 2022 article in it.  She is an elderly patron who purchases
this magazine for our library, but we missed a couple of months last year
due to an error in purchasing.

If you happen to have a copy of the issue with the article on the Best
Books of 2022 could you please send it to us?  Our patron would greatly
appreciate it!

Please send it through RIDES

101-Z8007
L'Anse School-Public Library
201 N. 4th Street
L'Anse, MI   49946

Thank you for your help!
Sonya Evans
L'Anse Area Schools/Public Library Director