[Michlib-l] Class II Libraries Inquiry

Samantha Reid-Goldberg sreid-goldberg at hesperialibrary.org
Mon May 1 09:45:39 EDT 2023

Hi everyone,

I am trying to put together some information for my board (it's budget season, what can I say?), and I am wondering if any class II public libraries are willing to share any of the following information? I intend to compile it into report form and would be happy to share with anyone who is interested.

Info:

Number of full-time/part-time employees
Do you have any administration staff other than yourself?
Director salary:
Full-time/part-time salary:
Benefits for director/ft staff/pt staff:
Hours open?

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it!

Samantha Reid-Goldberg
Library Director
Hesperia Community Library
80 S Division Street