[Michlib-l] UPDATED WEEDED AUDIO BOOK LISTS UP FOR GRABS

Carolyn S. Smith cssmith at dearbornheightsmi.gov
Tue May 2 14:11:40 EDT 2023

Good afternoon all. I have updated the audio book lists and included the J Fiction. All YA have been taken. Please send me your delivery or rides codes. Again, if there are a lot you want you may need to make arrangements to pick up. Thanks for looking.

Carolyn Smith
Branch Librarian
Dearborn Heights Libraries
John F. Kennedy, Jr. Branch
313-791-6055
LEGAL CONFIDENTIAL: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521. The information and/or documents in this message are privileged and confidential, for use only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution, use or copying of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and delete this message from your system.