[Michlib-l] MCLS Virtual Dialogue is Next Week!

Jenny Kobiela-Mondor kobielamondorj at mcls.org
Tue May 2 14:50:58 EDT 2023

Gather next week with the fellow librarians and library workers at the Midwest Collaborative for Library Services' Virtual Dialogue on Thursday, May 11, at 10:30am-noon Eastern (9:30-11am Central). Come share and learn from each other as we discuss big picture thinking and its role in cultivating a growth mindset.

MCLS's Virtual Dialogues aren't a webinar or a workshop; instead, they are opportunities for librarians and library workers at all levels and all library types to talk about issues that are important to them. We will spend time sharing our thoughts, ideas, and insights with other participants as we connect and engage around a topic that impacts libraries.

Future dates for dialogues, all around a different component of cultivating a growth mindset in libraries, are July 11, September 14, and November 8. All dialogues will be at 10:30am Eastern (9:30am central), except for the July dialogue, which will be at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central).

Registration is open now at https://www.mcls.org/training-events/events/virtual-dialogues-2023. We hope you can join us and look forward to connecting with you!

Jenny Kobiela-Mondor (she/her)
Library Strategist
Engagement, Consulting, & Training
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
517-481-2013
kobielamondorj at mcls.org<mailto:kobielamondorj at mcls.org>
[cid:image001.png at 01D97D04.A34109B0]
mcls.org<https://www.mcls.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/mclsorg> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-collaborative-for-library-services>