[Michlib-l] Milllage results

Lance Werner LWerner at kdl.org
Wed May 3 13:07:49 EDT 2023

Congratulations!!

Lance Werner
Director, Kent District Library
616-784-2007<tel:616-784-2007> // lwerner at kdl.org<mailto:lwerner at kdl.org>

On May 3, 2023, at 1:04 PM, Dorothy Hull Library via Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

I am happy to report that the Dorothy Hull Library - Windsor Township millage request for .8 mil was approved by voters yesterday by a significant margin, 1007-663. It is the first dedicated millage in our 72 year history and the last attempt failed 61 years ago by 34 votes.

We are indebted to our citizens committee, its volunteers, and support from library professionals near and far including Kate Andreade, Anna Curtis, and Shirley Bruursema. Your moral support and advice will not be forgotten.

Ann

Ann Sanders
Director

Dorothy Hull Library
Windsor Township
405 W Jefferson
Dimondale MI 48821

517-646-0633
dimondalelibrary at gmail.com<mailto:dimondalelibrary at gmail.com>

windsor-township.ploud.net<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwindsor-township.ploud.net&c=E,1,hpdHBzTvp406MGNVGRkS2xsL4j8BOrFJZwDQtMp5R0rCBqHUFxIdhKIA5Z6UMnIs_oNrcLWKFOqemAu_au4GKbANLXBST3jLUjojch-8ya_-p2dkMK87&typo=1>