[Michlib-l] Library Millages on the May 2nd Ballot

Hamlin, Joseph (MDE) HamlinJ2 at michigan.gov
Wed May 3 14:51:15 EDT 2023

Hello Everyone,
Congratulations to Dorothy Hull Library, Tecumseh District Library, and Vermontville Township Library on their successful millage campaigns!  If your library had a millage on the ballot yesterday, please let me know so I can continue to maintain the Michigan Public Library Millage Results available for your use on the Library of Michigan's website<https://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/-/media/Project/Websites/libraryofmichigan/For-Libraries/Administration/Statistics/Michigan-Public-Library-Millage-Results-2010-to-November-2022.pdf?rev=e32ec5ae6f414dffb4c448316dbc92b1>.

Vote Date
Library Name
County
Millage Rate
Renewal, Increase, or New
Term
Result
Yes votes
No votes
Takes effect
Type
02-May-2023

Thank you,
Joe

Joseph Hamlin
Library Data & State Aid/Penal Fines Coordinator
Library of Michigan
702 West Kalamazoo St.
P.O. Box 30007
Lansing, MI 48909-7507