[Michlib-l] [all-tln] UPDATED AUDIO BOOKS WEEDING LIST UP FOR GRABS

Amy Beem abeem at hazel-park.lib.mi.us
Thu May 4 15:41:27 EDT 2023

Hi Carolyn,
Can I take your Chronicles of Narnia, Rick Riordan, Horrible Harry, Judy Moody, Stink, and Because of Winn Dixie audiobooks. I would really appreciate it. I am the children's librarian from Hazel Park District Library. hzpk39. I'm sorry I am just now seeing this email. I don't know how I missed it. I understand our Teen/adult librarian already asked for some. Have a great day!

Take care,
Amy Beem