[Michlib-l] Audio books are all gone

Carolyn S. Smith cssmith at dearbornheightsmi.gov
Mon May 8 10:43:43 EDT 2023

Thank you all for helping us disperse of our audio book collection. All of them are on their way or awaiting pick up to their new homes. It saddens me that we are getting rid of our collection but happy they will still get some use out there in libraryland.

Carolyn Smith
Branch Librarian
Dearborn Heights Libraries
John F. Kennedy, Jr. Branch
313-791-6055
LEGAL CONFIDENTIAL: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521. The information and/or documents in this message are privileged and confidential, for use only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution, use or copying of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and delete this message from your system.