[Michlib-l] Lincoln Impersonators

Myers, Andy amyers at albionlibrary.org
Thu May 18 15:02:18 EDT 2023

Hi Laura,

Not that Albion District Library has hosted Kevin (yet), but I'm very
familiar with Kevin Wood. Peruse the website, but he is phenomenal both in
and out of character. He even offers lectures en español. Find out more by:

   - Website | mrlincoln.com
   - Email | abe at mrlincoln.com
   - Mobile | 708-979-3093

Kevin is a wonderful storyteller, and I can't wait for him to visit Albion.

Cheers,

Andy

--
Andy Myers (he/him/his) - (Why do I list these?
<https://pronouns.org/he-him>)