[Michlib-l] UPRLC Conference Proposals Wanted

Lisa Waskin lwaskin at superiordistrictlibrary.org
Thu May 18 15:03:58 EDT 2023

We are still accepting proposals for this year's UPRLC Conference, being held in Sault Ste. Marie on September 13th and 14th.  Mid-September is a beautiful time to take a drive across the UP or head up I-75, and see all the Fall colors.  Why not combine business and pleasure by submitting a presentation at this year's conference? This year's theme is Charting Our Course, and we are looking forward to hearing ideas on programs, services, continuing education opportunities, and more.  The application is short and easy and can be found at:

https://form.jotform.com/231225681396156

The deadline for submissions is May 31st.  We hope you will consider sharing your knowledge with others.  The only bad idea is the one you don't submit.
Thank you!

Lisa Waskin, District Director
Superior District Library
541 Library Drive