[Michlib-l] For sale- Cafe Table & chairs & free microfilm Reader

IS Kerry Fountain sarkf at llcoop.org
Wed May 31 07:56:27 EDT 2023

Hi all:

We are gearing up for some renovations and are trying to remove as much excess stuff as possible before hand so we have space for all the other things we need to move around during this time!

We have a free microfilm reader available. We are not sure if you can zoom with this machine- we have tried and cannot figure it out. It does not print but if someone can use it, I would love for it to go to a good home! Free- you just have to come and pick it up.

We also have a cafe table and chairs set- $25 or best offer. Again, you will need to come and pick it up.

Both items are located at our Saranac location.

Kerry Fountain, Director
Saranac Clarksville District Library
Saranac 616-642-9146
Clarksville 616-693-1001