[Michlib-l] Grand Opening for outdoor musical instruments

Stair Library stairlibrary at gmail.com
Wed May 31 13:00:00 EDT 2023

Hello!
You're invited!...to the Grand Opening event for our newly installed
outdoor musical instruments (from Percussion Play Ltd.
https://www.percussionplay.com/)...

Sunday, June 11, 1-3 p.m.

Hopefully, they'll all be in the ground by June 11! (Only half are in so
far...yup, I'm at the freak out stage...but they're so cool, it'll still be
worth your while to attend even with only half of them in!)

See the attached flyer for more details...especially note that Drummunity
is coming for a community drumming circle on Main Street and we'll be
jamming with the high school jazz band!

The project is funded by a bequest from a Morenci native who loved music so
this is an especially fitting tribute.

If you can't make it to the Grand Opening, stop by any time...whether or
not we're open! I'm happy to answer questions (and very indebted to Larry
Neal and Gretchen Krug of Clinton-Macomb Public Library who graciously
answered my many questions and provided lots of information along the way).

Thanks,
Colleen

Colleen Leddy, Director
Stair District Library