[Michlib-l] [Employment Opportunities] Adult Services Librarian, Youth Services Librarian, Intern and More!

BTPL Careers careers at btpl.org
Mon Nov 6 12:46:30 EST 2023

Greetings--

Our two librarian positions are still open—just wanted to share again.

Bloomfield Township Public Library is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic person committed to high quality public library service. Bloomfield Township Public Library is a class V library with a service population of 44,000+ people and has a $7.9 million annual operating budget. There is strong community support for the Library, its collections, services and the programs offered. The Library promotes inclusivity in the diverse collections and programs available to all ages and abilities. Technology is integrated into library services. The successful candidate will have a strong commitment to provide quality public service and the desire to work in a collaborative team environment.

Here are our current open positions:

Youth Services Full-Time Librarian<https://btpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/2023_10-YS-FT-Librarian-posting.pdf>– deadline Sunday, November 12

Adult Services 20 HR Librarian <https://btpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/2023.10_AS-20-HR-Librarian-Job-Posting.pdf> – deadline Sunday, November 12

Library Page<https://btpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/2022-General-Page-Posting_.pdf> – Ongoing

You can learn more on our website, listed below my signature.

Best Regards,
Linden Godlove
Administrative Assistant
Bloomfield Township Public Library